Nathan's wish list
A selection of things I'd like to buy (or receive).
Note: The URL for this page is now: http://jones.id.au/link/wishlist, which will continue to work even if I move the content somewhere else.
I'm now reasonably happy with the filters and lenses I have. (Actually, a wide angle lens would be nice. Like a fisheye, or the Nikon 12 - 24 mm f/4, or the Sigma 10mm - 20mm f/4-5.6. I guess you never stop wanting more...)
- A tour from http://www.melbournephotographytours.com/ - especially if it's a night one, but they don't seem to happen much.
- A Nikon TTL Remote Cord SC-28. That would let me hold the flash separate to the camera for side-on lighting or to bounce flash off a wall instead of the ceiling.
- Always interested in reading a photography magazine...
Design / Typography
- Museo Sans - Update: got the 100 and 300 font weights and will hold off on buying italics till I need them.
- The pack of Madawaska fonts by Ray Larabie looks good, too.
- MyFonts is like a lolly shop for fonts, and I'd always find a good use for a gift voucher. :-)
A "Just Shy" t-shirt from the XKCD Store. I would have bought one already, but shipping costs almost double the cost. Maybe I can get someone else to order at the same time, or get a "Witty" shirt as well. Thanks Theresa!
- DVD of Nightwish's Dark Passion Play. They haven't made it yet, but it would be good to see them perform live with the London Symphony Orchestra.
- The new "End of an Era" Nightwish DVD.
- A pair of ATH-AD700 headphones. The ATH-ESW9 sounds good too, but in a much higher price range. :-(
- An FHOO7 Mini Speaker System from Ferguson Hill Studios. Of course, I can't really justify a $1200 speaker system, but a man can dream, can't he?
- Always interested in trying good wine.
- A copy of The Zen of CSS Design : Visual Enlightenment for the Web (ISBN 0321303474)
- More people to help make Hartwell run.