Peppermint Crisp Brownies
From SFI Sept/2003 Page 71
- 250g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 180g butter, chopped
- 1½ cups plain flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 140g Peppermint crisp chocolate, chopped
What to do
- Grease and line baking tin.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F
- Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan, stirring over low heat.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool for 10 mins.
- Sift in flour and cocoa. Add sugar. Stir and make a well.
- Add choc-mixture, eggs and peppermint chocolate. Combine with a large metal spoon.
- Pour into cake pan/tin. Bake for 45 mins, or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into centre.
- Allow to cool in pan. Cut into squares.
- Eat some more.