Absurdly Easy Chocolate Cake
Not only is this recipe easy, it also happens to be vegan (no animal products used).
NB. US measurements are abnormal - be careful to not get too much liquid.
- 3 cups flour (680 grams)
- 2 cups sugar (450 grams)
- 6 tablespoons cocoa (100 grams)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (10 cc's = 10 ml)
- 1 teaspoon salt (5 cc's = 5 ml)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil (200 cc's)
- 2 tablespoon vinegar (30 cc's)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla (10 cc's)
- 2 cup cold water (480 cc's)
- Mix the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients.
- Stir until smooth. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Makes two layers of a two-layer 9-inch or 8-inch round cake, or one small sheet cake. When cool, frost it.