Thai Style Chicken and Wedges
From SFI Oct 2002, page 55.
- 8 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (wedges)
- olive oil spray
- 12 chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp (half jar) thai seasoning
What to do
- Put wedges on foil-lined baking tray and spray with oil. Bake at 180° for 20 mins
- Coat chicken in flour, dip into egg, then coat with combined breadcrumbs and thai seasoning.
- Put on lightly oiled, foil-lined baking tray. Spray or brush with oil.
- Place in oven with partly cooked wedges. Bake for 20-25 mins.
- Can make egg go further by adding a little milk.
- Can be done with chicken thigh fillets. May need extra egg, breadcrumbs, seasoning.